January 16, 2012

I should be lesson planning but...

I wanted to jump on here and start putting up pics/info/etc. to launch new blog face :).  I am finalizing details of my trip this week and will be planning my after Xi'an trip to Beijing as well.  Woot!

Found out on Friday at China meeting that funds have been found to pay for all my program fees and reimburse part of my travel expenses!! Yay God!!  When I started this journey last year I had hoped to cover costs with help from money I received last year plus whatever the college could give me, but I went through extra funds keeping up my lavish lifestyle :P and so was going to have to stretch to make this work.  What a gift from God to have this covered.

Here's a photo of Gaoxin No. 1 School in Xi'an.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!!! Carrie, definitely you are an international citizen for Jesus. We are thrilled to know you are getting ready for this new adventure and we know, that we know, that we know that it is going to be life-changing. Keep us posted so we can pray especifically for you. This is Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth! I will for sure keep you in the loop. Blessings!

      Delete